What I’m reading now…

    Ok, so I’m not really reading it…but I’m listening to it. …does that count?  I bought this audio book to listen to when I take trips to see the boy on the weekends.  I’m on the 5th chapter and it’s been great so far.
     
    From the publisher: "Set in the steamy, stormy landscape of South Carolina, Sullivan's Island marks the debut of an exquisitely talented writer - and tells the unforgettable story of one woman's courageous journey toward truth.

    Frank evokes the eccentric Hamilton family and their feisty Gullah housekeeper with originality and conviction . . .thanks to these scrappily compelling portraits, this is a rich read.

    Here are some pictures I found of Sullivan’s Island….
    
    Sullivan's Island - A Historic Beach Front Community
    Just A Few Of The Beach Front Homes On Sullivan's Island

    Ahhhh ….. How awesome would it be to live here?  Sooo pretty.
    RGL

Total Pageviews