Baby Shower Gift

    Again, as I mentioned in my previous post, we had a baby shower last week for one of the girls in my department at work and of course I wanted put my craftiness skill to use.  I had already made her a onesie bouquet, but I wanted to do something else….something to possibly go in the nursery.  Since they aren’t finding out the sex of the baby, it was hard to come up with something.  I was randomly looking online one day for something completely different....and I came across this picture frame on Etsy.com.
    And it hit me…I could paint a picture frame for the nursery, but do it as a “baby divided” instead of a “house divided” because the Mom is a HUGE Florida Gator fan and the Dad is a HUGE Auburn Tiger fan.
    Ok, I’m done now with all of my posts from the baby shower.  If you can’t tell, I had a LOT of fun making things for it. Hopefully I didn’t get on yall’s nerves too bad.   There’s just so many things you can do, you just have to be a little creative about it. 
    I hope you all have fun and exciting plans for this weekend...it's almost Thanksgiving so I'm getting SUPER excited about going home and being with my family.
    RGL

Total Pageviews