Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    I have so much in my life to be thankful for...but I wanted to take a minute to thank all of my followers for following me and being a part of my life.  I hope each and every one of you have a happy and save Thanksgiving holiday.

    I'm about to head out to fly home and be with my precious family for the rest of the week.  I absolutely cannot wait to squeeze my Momma and Brother and see the rest of my family.  We have a lot going on this week...Thanksgiving at our house, doing wedding planning with Mom, having my very first WEDDING SHOWER....and much, much more!  I'm beyond excited and thankful to be able to share this holiday with my family and close friends.

    I'll be in touch next week.  Tata!  Oh....and GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RGL

Total Pageviews