4th of July Craft Ideas

    TGIF everyone!  I’ve been in a real crafty mood lately…I’ve made an adorable picture frame for our kitchen counter and in the middle of making a Summer Wreath for our front door (which I’ll blog about next week sometime when they are finished). 

    Anyway…in the middle of me “googling” to get ideas for some of my crafts, I’ve found some of the most adorable 4th of July decorations I’ve ever seen…that are super cheap and easy to make.  The 4th is right around the corner, so if you want to show your patriotism, here are some good ideas.










    After seeing these, I will def. be on the lookout for after 4th of July sales so I can make some for next year.

    Which one of these are your favorites?  Have any of you made 4th of July decorations this year?  What have they been?
    RGL

Total Pageviews