Moroccan Tile Picture Frame

    Happy Hump Day Everyone!  Gosh, is it just me or has this week FLOWN by? 

    Here’s my picture frame post I’ve been talking about in my other “crafty” posts this past week. 
    I’ve wanted to paint a picture frame for quiet some time now for our kitchen counter.  Back in March, I came across this adorable website: Haymarket Designs.  They have so many cute things to choose from so I decided to try and make some of my own.  I got the idea from their Moroccan Tile design. 

    What do you think?  I think it turned out pretty good for my first time trying it.  It wasn’t that hard either.  I just bought the frame for about $1 at Michael's and had black and white paint at my house. 

    Here’s how I made it:
    • I painted the entire picture frame white and let it dry.
    • Made a stencil of the Moroccan Tie shape I wanted to use.
    • After making sure the picture frame was dry, I traced the stencil on the picture frame and then filled it in with black paint.  

    • I put a couple of black coats on it and WALAAH! 

    You have an adorable picture frame for yourself…or for someone else.  You could also give these as gifts and add a bow to it or someone’s monogram, etc.  There’s SO many options you can do.

    Hope yall are having a fantastic week.

    RGL

Total Pageviews