My desktop wallpaper...

    I hope you all are having a great week so far.  I saw this picture the other day and thought it would make a perfect wallpaper for my desktop at work.  This quote is so true...just enjoy life for what it is, live and cherish the moment you are given.
    Garrett's Dad plants a garden every year.  Right now he's waiting on his tomatoes to ripen  He already has fresh squash and red cabbage, but still waiting on the tomatoes.  I can't imagine the kind of satisfaction that arises from having your fresh batch of tomatoes ripen to a glorious red sheen and how little you think of all the work necessary to make that moment possible.  It's a lot like this quote...you dig and enjoy digging, that is how you garden....work...and live.  I hope you all have a wonderful week.
    RGL

Total Pageviews